CENTENNIAL HILLS LIBRARY
Address:Centennial Hills Library
6711 N. Buffalo Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89131
Hours:M - Th, 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
F - Sun, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Branch manager:Tamara Gieseking
About the Library:
Opened in 2009, the 32,431 SF Centennial Hills Library is located at the intersection of N. Buffalo Drive and Deer Springs Way, adjacent to the Centennial Hills Park. The building is LEED certified gold, meaning it is constructed to reduce negative environmental impacts and improve occupant health and well-being.
The library offers:
- A well-rounded collection of books, magazines, newspapers, DVDs, music CDs and audio books
- A 22-seat Adult Computer Lab, 12 family resource computers, 8 children's computers, free Wi-Fi, and wireless printing
- A dedicated Homework Help Center that includes 20 laptops
- Weekly storytimes and special programs for a wide variety of ages
- One meeting room with a 60-seat capacity
- A used bookstore and café area
- Knowledgeable, friendly staff to assist you
Read about Rental Facilities and Other Spaces or
Visit the RTC Web site for more information on routes and schedules.