SPRING VALLEY LIBRARY
Address:Spring Valley Library
4280 South Jones Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Hours:M - Th, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
F - Sun, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Branch manager:Nikki Winslow
About the Library:
Minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip, this 26,000-square-foot branch is located off Flamingo Road with a convenient bus stop out front. A warm welcome and friendly service are a tradition here.
At this multicultural branch you'll find:
- A 180,000-volume-collection of books, magazines, newspapers, music CDs, book CDs and DVDs
- 27 adult computers and six children's computers with Internet access, a full range of electronic databases, downloadable ebooks, and free Wi-Fi
- Weekly storytimes for families and specific age groups
- Classes in basic computer skills, English as a Second Language and U.S. citizenship
- One Conference room (50-person capacity)
Read about Rental Facilities and Other Spaces or
Visit the RTC Web site for more information on routes and schedules.