Facility Rental Policy
The Las Vegas-Clark County Library District (LVCCLD) strives to be a place that brings the community together to share information, attend programs, experience personal enrichment, and provides educational experiences and opportunities to connect with others.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to reserve an LVCCLD conference room/auditorium.
- Reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis by application after LVCCLD scheduling has been completed.
- Must access facility during regular library hours. Requests for use outside of regular library hours at other branches must be submitted in writing.
- Reservations may be requested no more than six months in advance.
- All conference room/auditorium fees must be paid upon completion of application. A written cancellation must be submitted at least 30 days prior to a contracted date to receive a full refund. Refunds will not be issued for cancellations submitted less than 30 days before an original contracted date.
- If a user group wants to receive a refund and they have rescheduled a date, the refund can only be granted if the cancellation is requested more than 30 days from the original contracted date.
- Any group leaving after scheduled departure times will incur a pro-rated addition to their charges according to the LVCCLD Conference Room/Auditorium Facility Rental Fee Schedule.
- Unpaid balances in default may be turned over to a collection agency.
- Must not disrupt or impede public access to library services or materials.
- Must not use the LVCCLD name or any of the names of the individual facilities in any way other than to specify the location of the activity. It is understood that the ideas and opinions either expressed or presented by groups or individuals using the library facilities may not be those of the LVCCLD.
- Alcohol is prohibited on all LVCCLD premises without express written authorization from LVCCLD. All requests must be submitted in writing at least 30 days prior to the event.
- Groups must not engage in any activity that would cause concern for the health, safety, and well-being of LVCCLD patrons, building or premises. LVCCLD reserves the right to deny groups access if such activity occurs.
- A designated representative must sign in and out prior to and following the use of the facilities and is responsible for possible loss or damage of equipment/furniture until the representative has signed out.
- Groups are responsible for the set up and cleanup of all equipment/furniture used.
- LVCCLD is not responsible for any property left on premises and is entitled to dispose of any property not claimed within 14 days.
- LVCCLD reserves the right to revoke facility use privileges of any individual and/or group that does not comply with the policy and guidelines stated herein or violates the terms and conditions of the LVCCLD Conference Room/Auditorium Facility Rental Agreement and/or Library Rules of Conduct.
Adopted by the Las Vegas-Clark County Library District Board of Trustees on March 10, 1994. Revised and adopted October 10, 1996 and April 14, 2011 and September 13, 2012.