Stop and Smell the Flowers
Age Group: Adults, Seniors & Teens
2/1/2014 • 2 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.West Charleston Library
Room: Lecture Hall
Join Melody Bartone, an Alternative Pathfinder, in discovering how the ancient art of Aromatherapy can assist you in reclaiming your balance. What you will learn:
· What is aromatherapy
· Are all essential oils created equal
· How to use essential oils safely and effectively,
· A basic introduction to the top three oils
· Incorporating aromatherapy into a busy lifestyle
· How to store essential oils and where and how to purchase oils
Presented by Melody Bartone an Alternative Pathfinder with certifications as a Clinical Master Aromatherapist, Spiritual Practitioner and a Masters in Metaphysical Sciences.
Free and open to the public. For more information call: 702-507-3964.