Age Group: Adults, Seniors & Teens
2/1/2014 • 2 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.West Charleston Library
Room: Lecture Hall
Stop and Smell the Flowers
Join Melody Bartone, an Alternative Pathfinder, in discovering how the ancient art of Aromatherapy can assist you in reclaiming your balance. What you will learn:
· What is aromatherapy
· Are all essential oils created equal
· How to use essential oils safely and effectively,
· A basic introduction to the top three oils
· Incorporating aromatherapy into a busy lifestyle
· How to store essential oils and where and how to purchase oils
Presented by Melody Bartone an Alternative Pathfinder with certifications as a Clinical Master Aromatherapist, Spiritual Practitioner and a Masters in Metaphysical Sciences.
Free and open to the public. For more information call: 702-507-3964.