Age Group: Adults & Seniors
2/13/2013 • 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.Rainbow Library
Room: Conference Room
U.S. Census Bureau – Test/Interview for Part-Time Field Representatives
If you enjoy meeting people, the U.S. Census Bureau has a few openings for Part-Time Field Representatives.
The Census Bureau conducts a variety of censuses and surveys, not just the once-a-decade census. Every month, quarter, and year we conduct surveys with households and businesses.
Field Representatives are selected based on openings in the county or city in which they live.
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply
Jobs may not be available in all areas
Minimum qualifications include:
• Be a citizen of the United States and present proof of identity and employment eligibility.
• Valid driver license and reliable vehicle to use in completing assignments.
• Pass the Basic Skills Test
• Meet Qualifications GG/GS-0303-03
• Successfully complete mock and structured interview
$11.95 - $17.00 per hour
Pay rate varies by locality
Mileage reimbursement .55 cents per mile while on official business