Type: Computer Class
Age Group: Adults, Seniors & Teens
7/16/2014 • 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.West Charleston Library
Room: Conference Room
PC Computer Class: Beyond the Basics
- Learn how to create and manage an email account
- Learn how to send and open attachments from your email account
- Learn how to work with various file types: Text, Data, Pictures, Audio, Video and Spreadsheets (doc, pdf, jpeg, rtf, mp3, avi, xls)
- Learn how to send and attach a resume to online job application
- New devices (Smart Phones-Phablets-Tablets) and technologies (Apple & Android APPs)
This class deals with managing e-mail accounts and attachments.
Free and open to the public. Please call to make a reservation, space is limited. 702-507-3941.