- Open to all adults and teens (grades 6-12) living in Clark County, Nevada.
- Work must be original, not copied, and completed in the last two years.
- Size limitation: 5' X 6'.
- Wall displayed media must be framed and ready to hang with wire attachments.
- All submittals must have completed the Entry/Release Form at the time of submittal and attached the Entry Labels to the back of each one of the entries.
- The criteria of the submittals: 2D and 3D accepted, high quality craftsmanship, composition and technical skill of medium, as well as communicating the theme of: "a celebration of diversity, individuality and creativity in our community."
- Accepted work may not be removed prior to the closing date of the exhibit.
- The artwork may be used on print materials, the web site and future promotions for the competition. You will need to sign a release for this usage in order to participate. No entry will be accepted without the Entry/Release Form signed by the contestant and parent/guardian.
- ENTRY SUBMITTALS:
Entries will be accepted at the following times;
Dates:Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday, June 13, 2013, 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.Location:Sahara West Library Art Gallery
Sahara West Library Art Gallery
No entry will be accepted after 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 13, 2013.
Judging: Friday, June 14
- RETURN OF NON-SELECTED WORK: Date: Judging: Friday, June 14
- Artists are limited to a maximum of three entries. Sequential pieces such as diptychs and triptychs are considered and judged as one.
CASH AWARDS AND RIBBONS:
Best of Show Award/Teen: $125
2nd Place Award: $75
3rd Place Award: $50
Installation: Monday, June 17, 2013
Awards Reception: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 at 5 p.m., Sahara West Library Art Gallery
Gallery Exhibit Dates: June 18 - August 27, 2013