Category: Error messages and Technical FAQs
How do I make a computer reservation?
You can make a reservation for a library computer either at the library or from home. Start at the library web page.
- Under "Quick Links," click on Reserve a Computer.
- Select a library from the drop down arrow under please select a library.
- Click Reserve a PC .
- Enter your library card number and PIN. If you don't have a library card number you won't be able to reserve a computer.
- Select the area, date and time for the reservation.
- Be sure to be at your computer within five minutes of your time. They will only hold your reservation for five minutes.
Please visit the Internet and Computer Use Policy pages, for more information about using the library computers.
If you have additional questions, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.