There are two ways to print your documents at Library branches.
- Available only for computers running Windows XP or higher in a Windows environment.
- You must be connected to the Library's Public Wireless Network - you cannot access this from home or a 3G/4G broadband connection.
- To pay for printing, you may use funds in your account, or pay a staff member.
- A temporary print client will be executed on your computer when you use this service.
- You can print the most common file types from any smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
- You can access this service from anywhere, with a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G Internet connection.
- You will need a major credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express) and an email address to print.