Math classes are offered to adults pursuing their High School Equivalency (HSE). Adults who need to improve their skills in math are provided face-to-face or distance learning instruction to prepare them to take a HSE assessment.
Writing workshops are offered to adults needing to improve their written communication skills to take the HSE and to improve written communication skills in the workplace. Adults who need to improve their skills in writing are provided face-to-face instruction in an interactive environment.
Additional preparation for High School Equivalency assessments are offered through online educational resources (Link to eResources), free to adult learners
CALL offers HiSET testing. After students pass all the HiSET tests, Nevada issues them a high school equivalency certificate.
- Read state requirements and create a HiSET Test Taker account.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Not be currently enrolled in High School.
- Have a valid Nevada photo ID that shows name, address, date of birth, signature and photograph.
- Call Vickie Ford at 702-507-3464 to schedule test.