Make sure your voice is heard this year by making a voting plan! The Library District is here to help by providing information and convenient election day voting centers at our Laughlin, Rainbow, and Sahara West Libraries to either drop off your ballot or vote in person. Please see below for voting location information and hours.
Check Your Registration:
- RegisterToVoteNV.gov — Register to vote or verify and update your registration information.
Dates to Remember:
- October 15: Last day to register/update info online and be eligible to receive a regular ballot by mail
- October 17: Nevada registered voters should receive a ballot by mail
- October 29: Last day to register online to vote. You can register and vote in person at any voting center location
- October 17-30: In-person early voting. You can register and vote in person at any voting center location
- November 3: Election Day. You can register and vote in person at any voting center location
Clark County Voting Information:
- ClarkCountyNV.gov/Vote - Important voter information including viewing your sample ballot and how to fill out and return your mail-in ballot.
Three Ways To Vote In 2020!
- You do not need to request a mail/absentee ballot for the Tuesday, November 3 General Election. A ballot will be automatically mailed to the home address of all active registered voters. You can check to make sure your home address is correct by visiting: RegisterToVoteNV.gov
- Mail Ballot Drop-Off Sites, opens a new window — All Early Voting Sites and all Election Day Voting Centers will accept in-person Mail Ballot drop-offs.
- Track mail ballot delivery to you with the U.S. Post Office Informed Delivery, opens a new window
- Watch the video below to see how to fill out and return your mail-in ballot.
Early In-Person Voting:
- Early voting starts Saturday, October 17, and runs through Friday, October 30.
- Early Voting Sites with a Long-Term Site Map — All Early Voting Sites and all Election Day Voting Centers will accept in-person Mail Ballot drop-offs.
- Early voting is available at Laughlin Library on Friday, October 23, and Saturday, October, 24, from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Sunday, October 25 from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Election Day In-Person Voting:
- Election day is Tuesday, November 3.
- Election Day Vote Centers, opens a new window — All Early Voting Sites and all Election Day Vote Centers will accept in-person Mail Ballot drop-offs.
- Election day voting is available at Laughlin Library, Rainbow Library, and Sahara West Library from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.