There’s no doubt about it – the SAT and ACT tests are an important part of the college admission process. With so much riding on your score, you’ll want to be as prepared as possible when test day comes and the Library District is here to help!
There are a lot of options for test prep out there, but those can get expensive, and sometimes they aren’t as convenient as you need them to be. Not to fear, because your FREE library card gives you instant access to valuable SAT and ACT test preparation resources.
- Online practice tests and courses
- Peterson’s SAT and ACT prep guide ebooks
- Live tutoring
- Writing lab
- FlashBulb – create flashcards, tests, and games
- Test prep tutorials
- Individual practice tests like Math, writing & language, science, and reading
- Test prep ebooks
- Complete simulated practice tests
Most importantly, relax the night before the test. Don’t cram. When all is said and done, plan to do something you really enjoy when you’re done. Like watching a movie on hoopla or Kanopy! To view more of the Library District's FREE limitless learning resources and services, click HERE.