Use these steps below to browse and recommend digital titles that our library does not own.
1. Conduct a search in our library’s digital collection at https://lasvegas.overdrive.com
2. On the results page, select Recommend to library under the “Availability” filter. Titles our library doesn’t own are added to your results.
3. To tell which titles aren’t part of the digital collection, look for a Not owned banner and Recommend link. Click Recommend to recommend a title.
4. If prompted, sign in to your OverDrive account.
a. The email address associated with your OverDrive account will be used to make the recommendation.
b. If you don’t have an OverDrive account, you’ll be prompted to enter and confirm your email address.
5. Click Recommend.
6. If the library buys the title, you’ll be added to its wait list and receive an email when your hold is available.
Please keep in mind that when you suggest a title to the library, there is no guarantee it will be purchased.