Can't Find What You're Looking For?
If you can't find the item you're looking for in our catalog, residents of the Library's taxing district can complete the Interlibrary Loan request form and we will do our best to find it for you.
Please note that there is a limit of 5 active ILL requests per person.
- Check our catalog first. If we own it, It cannot be borrowed using Interlibrary Loan.
- Items requested take at least 2 weeks to obtain, and we are unable to guarantee arrival time.
- The loan period for each item is based on our due date to the lending library.
- If the item is an old item, out of print, or in fragile condition, we reserve the right to make the item In-Library Use Only. This means the item cannot be taken home.
Currently, Interlibrary Loan (ILL) requests are not visible on our website, but you can view your processed requests or ILL items you have checked out by logging in to our Classic Catalog here.
Any Las Vegas-Clark County Library District resident
- with a valid, unexpired library card
- whose account shows no overdue items
- and owes less than $10 in fines or fees
may use the Library District's Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service.
Borrowers who are not Las Vegas-Clark County Library District residents should submit their requests directly to their own Library District. They may request ILL services from the Las Vegas-Clark County Library District, but they
- will be charged a $25-per-item non-refundable fee
- must agree to pay any additional fees assessed by the lending institution
- will be subject to the same eligibility requirements as residents (listed above)
- Books, conference proceedings, and dissertations
- Photocopies of newspaper and magazine articles
- Some reference and genealogical materials but only if the lending library will lend them