Didn't find it at LVCCLD? Our Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service seeks to obtain books and articles from libraries across the country.
Through Interlibrary Loan (ILL), residents of the Library's taxing district (Boulder City, Henderson, and North Las Vegas are not included in the LVCCLD taxing district) can gain access to materials (books, articles, and microfilm) not available in local libraries. While there are some restrictions, and the ILL office is not always able to obtain what is requested, the staff will review each request individually.
- LVCCLD residents who would like to obtain an item not owned by LVCCLD must complete a request on-line.
- There is a limit of 5 active Interlibrary Loan requests per person.
- ILL items cannot be renewed.
- Items requested take at least 2 weeks to obtain, and we are unable to guarantee arrival time.
- The loan period for each item is based on our due date to the lending library.
- eMedia (eBooks or eAudiobooks) and Audio Visual items are not requestable i.e. DVDs, Videos, CDs and Cassettes.
For more details regarding the ILL service, please read the Frequently Asked Questions.
Information for borrowers who are not Library District residents:
You are encouraged to submit ILL requests directly to your own library system. You may request ILL services from LVCCLD; to do so, there is a $25 per item prepaid fee, and you must agree to pay any additional fees assessed by the lending institution. To place an ILL request, please visit a local branch and see a library staff member.